Monochrom's Marxist sock puppets
Web 2.0 meets Marxist (Foucaultian?) economic theory in the latest video hijinks from Austrian subversive art collective monochrom
. Meet an online porn monster ("iPhone? noooom nom nom nom"
) and learn how Google-y eyed neo-liberalism screws over the proletariat in "Kiki, Bubu, and the Shift."
Update: monochrom has the longer-form, uncut director's version up on their site.
* Monochrom: MyFaceSpace, the musical
* Monochrom: Campfire at Will
* Monochrom: Falco Stairs
* Monochrom: Bar code artist Scott Blake / Falco stencil memorial
* Human USB Hack / Very Simple Motor
* Mark's Curie Engine / Monochrom's love song for Lessig
This entry was posted in funny
. Bookmark the permalink